Monday, November 21, 2011

Can Jeans give you a rash around your whole waist or just one spot?

I have a rash on one part of my stomach and I'm scared I might have meningitis...which I'm now really, really scared. I just got new jeans and I wear a belt with my jeans so could that be a cause. Ok plz help.Can Jeans give you a rash around your whole waist or just one spot?
Yes, you can get a rash around your whole stomach. But for some people, like me, I actually got a rash on the sides of my jeans because they were too tight, (the size was too small.) If it really concerns you then go see your doctor. He or she will totally help you. If it's a skin problem, you can always use www.yellowpages.com to find a dermatologist in your area. Don't panic. It's probably not mengitis, but if it is, your doctor will help. Your jeans could be too tight, or not a very good quality too.Can Jeans give you a rash around your whole waist or just one spot?
I have a pair of jeans that give me sort of a rash on my waist. I have a very small waist and they are too big in the waist. They move when I walk and rub the wrong way.





It's probably just your jeans.
It is a possibility that jeans can give you rash, but it can be determined on the fabric, or maybe the detergent too. It might just be an allergic reaction.
if you are ever worried about your body/health see a doctor! it could be the dye used in jeans it could be a heat rash from rubbing against your stomach.
well if the rash is wear the belt is it might be but i would wash them and see if it dosent go away i would go to the dr

No comments:

Post a Comment