Monday, November 21, 2011

I have lost some of and have bald spots and am young?

can anyone help me how can i get my hair to grow back please helpI have lost some of and have bald spots and am young?
there could be a lot of reasons why your hair is falling out. you should talk to a dermatologist but you should also try researching it yourself so you don't end up just doing or buying whatever the doctor throws at you.I have lost some of and have bald spots and am young?
If your bald spots are completely hairless and the size of dime, then it must be Alopecia Areata. My bro found a website called www.alopecia-areata-cure.com when he had a similar problem.





Checkout the images in the website. Its informative and suggests some treatments too. Wish you a quick recovery.
You might have alopecia, it causes hair to fall out, go see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment