Monday, November 21, 2011

I used to get Mary Kay's ';Spot Solution'; Skin Lightening Cream for my dad's facial age spots...

It worked very well. It was taken off of the market. What age spot lightening agent/product do you use and like...and what do you like about it... where do you get it...how much does it cost? Thanks.I used to get Mary Kay's ';Spot Solution'; Skin Lightening Cream for my dad's facial age spots...
Mary Kay has a new cream that does the exact same thing - it's called Even Complexion Essence... works like a charm! Suggested retail is $45.I used to get Mary Kay's ';Spot Solution'; Skin Lightening Cream for my dad's facial age spots...
well, why dont you try diana stalder products and its better products and at cheaper price. you can check out customers testimonials and photos of before and after. Dont buy in a very high price just for a piece of cream..





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment