Monday, November 21, 2011

Which spot do you think is the best placement for tattoo?

The side (like near or on the ribs)


Wrist


Or back of the shoulder





I like how tattoos look on the back of the shoulder, my only problem with that is I would want to be able to see it without have to use a mirror.Which spot do you think is the best placement for tattoo?
Hmm well I want my first one (soon!) to be either on my wrist, or on the back of my shoulder and I'm thinking the same thing, about not being able to see it without a mirror. It depends though, because there's your shoulder blade, %26amp; there's more the actual shoulder, if you know what I mean? If you turn around you can see the part where your arm and back come together, but it kinda hurts your neck... so I'm thinking wrist at first, because it can be really close to you, %26amp; especially if it's your first tattoo you'll probably want to look at it all the time! You can get the other places later on when you are less in awe of it being a new thing I guess! Weeooo I can't wait to get mine!!! :DWhich spot do you think is the best placement for tattoo?
You need to ask yourself if you want it to be visible all of the time or just when you want it to be. Go for the wrist if you want it to be seen, or the back or side if you want to be able to cover it up.
it depends on the size and what it is and if you'd want to be able to hide it or not.
Tattoos look good everywhere, it's down to personal choice.
i personally think tht behind the ear isss definitelyy hott..


but for your choices...i would say the wrist....


tht is kinda hard to hind for work and stuff tho...


=]
it really depends on what your getting and the size personally want on on my left ankle

No comments:

Post a Comment