Monday, November 21, 2011

What are these spots?

I have these spots between my breasts and there really noticeable!


I'm 15 years old and suffer from acne!!


Im on pills and they are disapearing from my face but my back and chest are still spotty.


I dont have that much money for treatments and stuff!!!


But they wont go away!!


HELP!!What are these spots?
is it post acne marks?


if so, try neutragena fading peel [about $11]


and perfer on [about $4]


together they made my acne scars totally disapear!


hope this helps.What are these spots?
My daughter gets dermatitis if she eats acidic things like tomatos or oranges and gets it on her face (which she always does) maybe that's what it is... Sometimes washing her whole face immediately after she eats helps, sometimes she still gets it.


  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment