Monday, November 21, 2011

Dry red spots on my face, help!?

lately, i've noticed dry red spots all over my face. everytime i put lotion on, it makes my face burn like a *****.





okay, so about two weeks ago i started using st. ives, apricot scrub for all skin types. i heard a lot of good things about it, and i decided to give it a try. i've been using it every other day.





could that be it?


should i stop using it, and see what happens?





help!Dry red spots on my face, help!?
yep thats an allergy - your face is being irritated - that st ives stuff should only be used once a week anyway not every other day!! stop using it for a while until they clear up and then try once. if you get the spots stop using it and if you dont only use it once a week. you've been using it way too much and its damaged your skin. i used the cleanser in that line and my face did the same straight away so i stopped using it but the scrub has been fine. good luck!Dry red spots on my face, help!?
you could be having a reaction. i would stop using it
it could be the st. ives, but also could be a reaction to soap, or a fongus, or maybe even just dry skin, your best bet would be to stop using it and if the red spots dont go away see a doc...my friend had rosacia and thought it was just dry red spots and everything he used would sting and burn because it wasnt treating the issue just aggrivating it. i would try an anti fungal or anti bacteria soap rather than the st. ives, or try a hypo-allergentic product
Yes,


This has happened to me many times.


It is most likely the products that you are using.


I think you shouldn't use it every other day,


but like once a week.


And the burning on your face will take a couple days to get rid of.


But I suggest you stop using too many products,


or it will get worse, and your face skin will start to peel and get all disgusting.


Trust me,


this happened to me soo many times.


=]





Hope this helped.
well, maybe its causing a bad skin reaction, or maybe your skin is allergic to the product. You should stop using it if it continues to go on like this.
some lotions are able to go on the face and some aren't. My mom told me that st.Ive's and other lotions like that are not meant for your face.
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment