Monday, November 21, 2011

How come when I have a brown spot on my face it's a mole but on Cindy Crawford it's a beauty mark?

Double standard, anyone? Pass me the Haterade. I'm feelin' thirsty.How come when I have a brown spot on my face it's a mole but on Cindy Crawford it's a beauty mark?
Haiku:


That's a beauty mark


Cindy sports. Poor Bill, he just


has a big, ol' mole.





Lymeric:


There once was a girl with a goal


To give Hollywood her bright soul


She had lots of spark


With her beauty mark


Don't tell her that it's just a mole.





Nickname:


The Mole-inator





Eh, I think you're right. Yours should be called a manly mark, a handsome mark, a stud mark, a virility mark, you know, something like that. Hehehehe!!!How come when I have a brown spot on my face it's a mole but on Cindy Crawford it's a beauty mark?
Hehehehehe! Thanks! :) Report Abuse

awww no don't feel bad even if everyone says so, YOU HAVE A BEAUTY MARK!!! =]
Because she has been set to the ';standard of beauty'; as defined by society whereas ';we'; (you and I) known as the common people; are given the label to use of ';mole';.





I DO NOT set my esteem or self worth meter based on the standards used by society. Cindy Crawford is beautiful to look at but so is a sunset.





I try to remember something called ';airbrushing';. The majority of those photos are enhanced for marketing purposes.





Good luck.
because your ugly and she's not that makes the difference
Call yours a beauty mark if you want to as well.





I can't imagine anyone wanted to kiss her knowing their lips are going to touch that potentially cancerous mole, but to each his own I guess.
I think that's stupid too. Actually I think it's weird that they were ever considered ';beauty marks'; but hey, what the hell. I'm sure yours looks beautiful!
same here.....cindy doesnt believe in moles becasue it doesnt sound pretty so she justs calls them beaty makes......dont worry you can think of them as beauty marks too........and cindy does have moles not beauty marks! lol
On women they're called beauty marks; on men they're called handsome marks (ha, ha). They're probably only called beauty marks on women who are beautiful. For the rest of us mere, female, mortals they're also called moles.
You are beautiful, Bill, no matter what they say.
Because some people are just meant to have moles and not Beauty marks.
cindy has a big old fat mole,,beauty mark my a$$.lol
Because she's C.C and you're Bill, I guess.
beauty marks and mole r like the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment