Monday, November 21, 2011

I have small spots on beneath my eyebrows what shall i use to treat them and why to i get them?

cud b bcuz of plucking





try tea-tree oil to helpI have small spots on beneath my eyebrows what shall i use to treat them and why to i get them?
small spots? I saw on a programme about health and diet where it showed people who get spot-like things around their eyes which are like little pockets of fat caused by their cholesterol levels.I have small spots on beneath my eyebrows what shall i use to treat them and why to i get them?
hi ive got one too, it comes every winter, it doesnt hurt , just try not to scratch it
try a spot cream or some tea tree oil facewash...they are usually caused by plucking your eyebrows.
used some ointment
Use Nitrogena Astrigent. Then apply lotion with aloe vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment