Monday, November 21, 2011

I am a female, i have hair my face so i startd usin cream, now i have bumps n black spots wut do have to do no

Latha, that's a new one on me, sounds good. Now for you suga babe, I suffer from the same problem.





First, understand if you are a woman of color, our skin is very sensitive and our hair folicles coarse and curly, which causes the hair to be trapped under the skin, and when you attempt to rid yourself of the hair you damage your skin, and that leaves the spots and scarring. Also note that facial hair is and can be hereditary, hormonal, or caused by the use of hormone treatments, such as birth control, fertility, menopause, and hormone therapy for a hystorectomy.





I have had to do the following to just help combat the issue, as nothing short of any one thing helps.


I use an African black soap as a natural scrub/antiseptic


I use black cream with cocoa butter and vitamin e for spots


I use Black Opal skin care as target problems arise


And I have eliminated meat products because of all the things they do to the animals that are passed on to the consumer such as the hormones, antibiotics, and such.


I eat only soy, or if meat range fed and organic/natural


I've used a prescription and non prescription products to slow the hair growth and make the hair a finer texture, which make it a little easier to manage, however, and whatever you choose to do, tweezing, threading, laser, cream shaves, etc.





Be patient and do a ritual of face care daily, see a dermatologist if you can and find a good estetician who helps in face care. Be careful in removing the hair, no matter what you do, our skin needs gentle care. Good Luck.I am a female, i have hair my face so i startd usin cream, now i have bumps n black spots wut do have to do no
You need to exfoliate, this is the most important thing to prevent ingrown hairs or other problems when removing hair. Never use a loofah on your face, as it can cause microscopic tears, rather use a wash cloth, or preferably an over the counter exfoliant cream. Good luck.I am a female, i have hair my face so i startd usin cream, now i have bumps n black spots wut do have to do no
use turmeric powder that stops the growth of ur hair on the face as well as ur bumps and blocks in ur face
use a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap) and/or dermaline skin whitening cream to lighten dark skin pigmentations, and a high spf sunscreen to prevent further darkening of spots.. the sun is a major contributor of hyperpigmentation.
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment