Monday, November 21, 2011

Ive noticed spots around side of my nose...and under my jawline....whys that?

THEY SEEM TO develop only ther, and my nose spots keep recurring...alos i have noticed that if my diets really bad then so is my skin.....people swear by 2litree water a day...any truthIve noticed spots around side of my nose...and under my jawline....whys that?
Yeah well water flushes out your system so even if it doesnt help in your case to clear up your skin, you should still be drinking the water anyway.





Could also be your time of the month perhaps?





Have you changed your face creams or washes? Sometimes if you use a face scrub too harhly it can bring out spots. Make sure you eat your RDA of fruit and veg, drink the water, use simple face creams and face washes. Try to avoid face wipes as they dont really do as good a job as an actual wash. And see if you notice a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment