Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anybody have a tattoo in this spot?

I want to get a tattoo right behind my ear, and i want to know how bad it will hurt. i already have a tattoo on my lower back and one on my foot. they are both really big. the one on my back did not hurt but my foot hurt really bad. Is this a spot that will be painful or not?Does anybody have a tattoo in this spot?
You should go and look on BME that should give you some ideas http://www.bmeink.com/face001.html that link has some behind the ear tattoos to give you some ideas. At the moment i'm seeing alot of people with diamonds, hearts and stars behind their ears.Does anybody have a tattoo in this spot?
I've seen them there. They looked so good and were so shocking that I had to ask about it. Even complete strangers. I've also seen a couple in the ear on the cartilage. A girl had stars going around the top of her ear instead of piercings. It was really cute. They said they were painful though (for them) since those areas are really close to nerves that connect to your face and neck. How much it hurts depends on your body and you wont know until you go into it if you get it. Ask shops about pricing, if they do it, so forth and find the right size of design to make it work. Good luck, I hope you figure it all out! It sounds good!
i had a friend who had an ivy vine tattooed in her ear, she said it didnt hurt. but this was in her ear, not behind. sounds painful to me.
I was going to get a tattoo there, I got a ';test line'; done in a flesh tone, the pain wasn't all that bad, but I couldn't stand the sound, I could hear it through out my skull. Some tattoo artists won't do it there for that reason AND its so close to bone.





Try getting a ';test'; done, like I did, a good artist will be able to mix a colour close to your skin tone so if you decide its not for you, you don't have say a black line there forever.
I know people who have had this done. ( I have 7 tattoos but none behind the ear) and heard that it really hurts and that it wasn''t so bad. Its really going to depend on you and your pain threshold. Ask your artist to do a test run with a dry needle and see what its like for you, that way if its crazy painful you can bail on it and it won't be a big deal.
dont knwo if it hurts but a buddy of mine has his entire inner ear tat'd its a spider web with a spider. looks pretty good too.
The pain may depend on you and your pain threshold. However since that area is pretty much right over bone, with no fat or muscle for cushion, it will probably be rather uncomfortable.
My Daughter-in-Law has a beautiful flower behind her ear. It shows when she pulls her hair back. She said it wasn't 2 painful compared 2 some of her others.
sounds very painful to me because there isnt as much fatty flesh behind ur ear as there wuld be on ur foot or ur back
I have some stars tattooed behind my ear as a memorial. It didn't hurt too bad but it felt like my skull was shaking. :-D
yes it would hurt worst than the foot
I just had three yellow flowers done behind my ear (one goes a little lower than my ear) on Saturday. It was my first tattoo ever and it didn't hurt very much at all. Plus, the area is so small that it goes very quick, mine took under 10 minutes. I highly recommend it, I've already gotten tons of compliments on it!
I have a butterfly behind my ear. It didn't hurt very much at all and I have a low pain tolerance. Also, it looks very cute when I wear my hair up (and it's easy to hide if I keep my hair medium length). Most people will say it's a painful spot, but it hurt the least of all my tattoos (I have 3).
thats stupid no one will see the darn thing

No comments:

Post a Comment