Monday, November 21, 2011

I have weird spots on my nose i dont know if they r black heads.what should i do?

i think that those spots are blackeads you might want to get a facial... another good thing to try are the BIORE strips. Very inexpensive and very effective.I have weird spots on my nose i dont know if they r black heads.what should i do?
look closely in the mirror. do they look like hair(i got teenytiny ones on my nose)? if not, use as much facial masks as possible. if it's still not gone, then get to a beuty parlor to ask for advise.I have weird spots on my nose i dont know if they r black heads.what should i do?
use a face scrub and see if that helps you to get rid of the mrks on your nose.
Are you a heavy drinker? Extensive alcohol use can lead to blood vessels rupturing on the bridge of the nose causing purple looking dots to form...if not then I'm sorry I couldn't help further!
i have them on my nose to, they are like little black pin pricks all over my nose. the doc said its perfecly normal and nothin to worry about.
SOUNDS LIKE BLACK-heads. i read NOT to mash them because it can leave scars LATER in life. I don't know what to do; hope u get some good answers HERE. best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment