Monday, November 21, 2011

Red Spots When I Shave My Bikini Line?!?

Whenever I Shave Down There I Get Red Lumpy Spots- Why? How Do I Get Rid Of Them?Red Spots When I Shave My Bikini Line?!?
They are usually ingrowing hairs, try waxing instead, it's much smoother, last longer and isn't as embarassing or painful as people suggest.





I don't know about age limit, but that is a good point for obvious reasons.





I was aprehensive the first time, all she did was move my knickers to one side, do the business (over in about 20 seconds) then move to the other side and ask me to hold that edge of the knickers over slightly so she could do the same there.Red Spots When I Shave My Bikini Line?!?
don't shave against the hair growth, go with it


and remember to use a new razor and to go slowly and remember to use some shaving cream or gel also


if they become infected and you get ingrown hairs, maybe you should give the area a break or try something else
They're ingrowing hairs.





Best thing to do is after you've shaved, leave it for about 24 hours and GENTLY exfoliate.


[And when I say gently, I mean gently! D: You don't want to cause any irritation or bleeding. Do not scrub. Do not cause pain on yourself!! Haha.. x]]


Exfoliating removes all the dead skin cells and stops hairs getting trapped in the follicle.


There is no way of getting rid of them once you've got them.


If you sterilise some tweezers you may be able to tweeze the hairs out if you're skillful. ;] Lol.


Otherwise just leave it for a couple weeks %26amp;%26amp; it'll all disappear. [Well, it does for me.]





Btw - I can assure you beauty therapists don't mind waxing bikini lines/brazillian waxes.. It's what we're paid to do! [x


You will not be judged on how you look ';down there';, because your therapist will have seen it all before. :)


I've never been waxed in that area, and I'd preferrably not want to be either - but most people say it's a lot more comfortable, so if you're willing to try it then go for it. :)


If you don't like it, you wont have to go back there anyway.


Good luck. :)
it is a rash.


do you use shaving foam when you shave?


if not then try that, you can buy shaving foam for women (i use it!) and also moisturise after you have shaved.


Hope this helps! x
It's actually a rash caused by bacteria (generally harmless) in hair follicles infecting other hair follicles. Try laser hair removal
Use shaving foam, i`l` put it on for you if you like
It's most likely ingrown hairs, u can get serums to get rid of it. But like the others said, the best way to avoid the problem would be wax and exfoliate. Though, seeing as you've shaved, it might hurt a bit more.. :S
Ingrown hair follicles. Very painful and can be dangerous. Don't shave there any more. See your doctor if it gets worse. Waxing is really the only way to get rid if bikini line hair effectively and no, there's no age limit ! Why would there be ?
Take a look at our women hairstyle galleries. We got tons of great hairstyle pictures to help you find the style you're looking for. Whether it's short hairstyles, medium hairstyles or long hairstyles, you'll find it here.
don't shave oww. get waxed or use removal cream.
Try applying Sudocrem after shaving, works for me...
There are special toners you can get to put on it. I have one, but can't remember the name of it offhand. It's like facial toner, has that alcohol smell. Check with your local drugstore, or if they dont' have it, check at a beauty supply store or salon.


It works best if you put it on right after you shave, but if you apply it at least daily over the next few days, it should decrease the bumps quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment