Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can anybody help?-spots?

I know it's a really bad habit but i pick my spots. I've tried to stop it but it really isn't working, does anybody have any tips for stopping or lessen their appearance? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks a lotCan anybody help?-spots?
me too. i use thursday plantation tea-tree face clenser. my face is finally clearing up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




Hpoe that i helped :)


Can anybody help?-spots?
I've done the same thing as you, I have tried everything under the sun with products wise, nothing worked at all, plenty just made them worse.


But last Wednesday, I was walking around boots before work because I was bored, and found this spot stuff.


It's boots own brand, And has Clear skin in bold letters on it. It's lip gloss shape, with the pot shape, and the brush being the same, and you just dab it on the spots. I saw results with a couple of hours, I applied it first at around one a clock, and then at 6, i checked, and my spot had almost gone!!


It has dramatically improved my skin!!





Hope I helped :)
I know you probably hear this a lot, but with a healthy diet and good hygiene you can reduce the visibility of spots greatly over a very short period of time, some people can even do this in a week.





Try to avoid oily foods and large amounts of make-up!
Try exfoliating your skin atleast twice a week and drink plenty water :) Also make sure you take off any makeup before you go to bed, you should go and see your doctor and see if they can give you a cream that will stop you from picking them





Hope This Helped





xx
you are going to hate this the only way is to eat a little bit of brewers yeast everyday you are going to hate the taste but it will certainly clear your spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment