Sunday, July 25, 2010

If I get my tongue pierced again, does it have to be in the same spot?

I have had my tongue pierced twice before. The second time that I had it pierced they went through the scar tissue and it hurt more than I would've liked. I want my tongue pierced again, but I don't want to go through that much pain. So I want to know if it is possible to get my tongue pierced closer to the tip of my tongue but not that far away from my last piercing. Will it be safe and will it heal properly?If I get my tongue pierced again, does it have to be in the same spot?
As long as is won't interfere with your teeth, that will be fine. It might be easier to have it pierced further back, just behind the scar tissue though.If I get my tongue pierced again, does it have to be in the same spot?
no you dont have to go through the old hole. just tell the piercer that youve had it done twice before and you wouldnt like it done in the same spot. but you also dont want it too close to the edge and you dont want it to rub against your teeth. so just tell him all this stuff and he'll kno what to do
It is best if you not do it in the same spot due to scar tissue on the muscle. Going to far up can cause issues with your teeth if it is hitting them so be careful of that. Moving the piercing back a little bit would be more beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment