Friday, July 23, 2010

White spots from tanning or the sun?

my friend went to hawaii and when she lost her tan these white spots showed up on her arms and her stomach... then she went tanning and they got worse. any ideas on how to get rid of them?White spots from tanning or the sun?
maybe she should go to a skin doctor..White spots from tanning or the sun?
ouch, go see a doctor! i live in monaco and go tanning ALL the TIME! that has never happened to me! but the suns rays could be different in hawaii then in monaco, st tropez and cannes cause ive never been to hawaii so idk





answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
DO NOT TAN until they go away. They are damaged spots from the sun. I would put some extra moisturizing lotion on them until they clear up.I get them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment