Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you get a warm red spot on you calf and knee after crossing your legs?

cause i always do, and get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it? it feels a little weird just saing because i was crossing my legs. anything else work?Do you get a warm red spot on you calf and knee after crossing your legs?
I agree with the 1st answer.Do you get a warm red spot on you calf and knee after crossing your legs?
Of course, it's natural. People who ask about it are just ignorant. Educate them.
yeah, its totally normal


it happens cause when you cross your legs, it gets hot so it just turns red.





hope this helped!
I get them too. People who are asking you what they are, are stupid. To me it is obvious when a women has them on her calf and thigh what they are from. You should not have to defend your self. If you feel like saying something shocking to them, maybe they wont ask again.
No I receives no Marks when I cross my legs.
of course. It's because of the pressure applied to the skin.





nothing to worry about.
I get that too. I think everyone does. It's just from the pressure of your leg on top of your other. You can try rubbing the spot to make it go away faster but you shouldn't feel weird for telling the truth. Everyone who crosses their leg gets it. Totally normal.
yes becasue of pressure pressig both together so it makes a red mark and pressure creates heat so thats why its warm.
yea, i do always. probably your skin is fair and sensitive like mine.
I'm fair, so any kind of pressure causes a red spot for awhile. It's one of the reasons I mostly wear pants. I got tired of explaining that no, I hadn't had a horrible run-in with boiling water earlier that day.
I get the same spots on my thighs, but usually from my elbows when I'm in the can and I'm reading the newspaper and I take too long. Fortunately I'm a guy and wear pants, so no problems!
I get that too. Try not to put pressure on the leg that your crossing
I know exactly what you are talking about, and sometimes I ask myself ';Man, are my legs really that heavy?';, but it's completely normal. It's just the pressure that you are applying.
It's totally natural, if you don't like it, don't cross your legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment