Monday, July 26, 2010

I am looking for a good place to purchase men's sterling silver jewelry. Anyone know the spot?

I am looking for men's sterling silver crosses and crucifixes. I have already tried dreamlandjewelry.com and they don't have what I am looking for. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.I am looking for a good place to purchase men's sterling silver jewelry. Anyone know the spot?
Here are a bunch of men's sterling crosses on ebay





http://jewelry.shop.ebay.com/items/Mens-鈥?/a>





There's so many different styles so hopefully you'll find the right one. Good luck.I am looking for a good place to purchase men's sterling silver jewelry. Anyone know the spot?
I would suggest you have a look at AvilaSterling.com. Now this website is mostly catering to people who are interested in Mexican sterling silver jewelry that is handcrafted, and original pieces of art from the Taxco area created by William Spratling, Sigi Pineda, Margot De Taxco and other greats. Most of the stuff is for women but it does have a section for men's jewelry. If you don't find what you are looking for you can always contact the website owner and she'll find you something to your liking. I have had an amazing experience with this store that I stumbled upon quite by chance and I am sure you'll find something you like.





Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment