Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nair Waxing Red Spots?

I just used the Nair Soothing Waxing kit(the one where the wax is already on the strips) and it didn't hurt one bit. My right leg looks fine. My left leg has developed a bunch of red spots(underneath). It doesn't really hurt, but does anyone have an explanation to this?Nair Waxing Red Spots?
It's just irritation that should go away within a day or two. To ease any discomfort and speed up the recovery process, apply a disinfectant and baby oil. Nair Waxing Red Spots?
It will definately go away. My friend waxes her legs professionally and had those red spots the first few sessions. My little assumption is that it might be the pores bleeding slightly, due to forceful removal of the ';object'; (ie. hair) being attached to the follicle.





Hey, at least your situation's better than me; I didnt just get red spots, I even got a chunk of my skin off. x(
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment