Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do you get spots, and how do you tackle them? ?

Up to year 8 I had really good skin. I only ever got the odd spot. But now im in year 10 i always get spots. Consistently! They are little then they get little white heads on them. I used a spot stick in the morning and in the evening. Is it ok to pop spots? and what can i do to get rid off them?Do you get spots, and how do you tackle them? ?
i feel for u there i had bad spots in my younger teens n it really damages your self confidence but i only get the odd few now, tea tree stick is ok dint do much for mine. If you have to squeeze make sure your hands are clean and use a tissue between you figure's so you don't spread or make it worse. I use clearasil ultra rapid action treatment, my spots seem to improve. to prevent in future when you get bored at school never rest your head on your hand this equals spots too.Do you get spots, and how do you tackle them? ?
Yes it is okay to pop them. Try washing your face everday. And go see a dermatoligist. They will be able to provide you with medication (cremes) to help get rid of your existing ';spots';
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment