Friday, July 23, 2010

Does tooth paste really get rid of spots ?

my friend sed it does Does tooth paste really get rid of spots ?
Which spots are you talking about? Can you be more specific?Does tooth paste really get rid of spots ?
It depends on the spots. I am assuming you mean stains etc, on clothing. Toothpaste contains abrasives and bleaches and both of these can be helpful in removing spots. If you leave some types of toothpaste for a long time on paint, it will remove the paint too. I know this from experience because I used Colgate to put up picture on the wall and when I took them down a few years later, the paint came off with the toothpaste.
what spots? pimples? if its pimples then i have found that their are better products, toothpaste does dry out the pore but the redness remains, clean and clear has a great line of products to get rid of acne all though i have not found it suitable for blackheads, but great at cleaning your skin
It depends how sensitive your skin is. I tried it once and it wasn't overly successful. I did help a little bit but the redness stays. I wouldn't recommend it as the best treatment.
If you mean zits then no. I tried it and it didn't work. Just buy something from the drugstore-I recommend Neutrogena.
ummmm like wat we need more details plz harharhar
you mean pimples? No, it just makes them smaller in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment