Friday, July 23, 2010

Dark Spots on Arms after shaving?

Hey everyone. About 5 years ago I started to shave my arms and my stomach since I am not a fan of body hair and I also wanted my muscles to be more visible after work outs.





After I first shaved my arms I noticed small bumps that I could feela few days after wards, these bumps then formed into dark little spots that are all over my arms now. They are not too noticeable but are annoying enough that I often have to wear long sleeves shirts to cover them up.





It has been over 4 years now since these spots have shown, I waited out for such a long period of time in hopes that they will gradually fade away. At this point they have significantly faded away but are still very much there and visible. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to make these dark spots go away. I have not shaved my arms since then.





I have noticed these spots on other peoples arms before and some of my friends as well have these marks on their arms from shaving.





Any suggestions? Skin products?Dark Spots on Arms after shaving?
You should put on some sort of cream right after shaving, and keep doing it as often as possible.Dark Spots on Arms after shaving?
Stop shaving,wax them instead.
No, don't wax your underarms because the skin there is delicate and is actually connected to the breast tissue (which both men %26amp; women have) and it can bleed if you wax it.


I suggest a lotion specially formulated for post-shave, or one for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment