Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?

cause i always do, and get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it? it feels a little weird just saing because i was crossing my legs. anything else work?Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
I always get that when I croos my leds for a long time. I don't really know what to do about it.Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
If people are too stupid to realize what it is, then you should just keep them guessing. It's impossible to not happen when you cross your legs.
haha yeah that happens to me all the time. it goes away really fast tho. so what u normally say is good. thats what works for me
its just where the blood rushes to the skin because the area gets hot. loads of people get it, it's nothing to worry about
i get those too and when i get asked, i just say i was crossing my legs. no big deal about it. why bother to think of excuses when it's just a normal thing? just be confident and roll your eyes (and let them see!) if anyone gives you a weirded reaction when you give them that answer. it's NO BIG DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment