Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have a very fair skin. What is the best foundation/concealer to hide my brown spot?

Please also advise the best medicine to cure the brown spot. Thanks!I have a very fair skin. What is the best foundation/concealer to hide my brown spot?
Dermablend makes excellent concealer for strongly pigmented spots. When you say spot are you referring to a pimple or a birthmark?








Here's a link if you're interested: http://www.dermablend.com/I have a very fair skin. What is the best foundation/concealer to hide my brown spot?
try cinema secrets concealer foundation. its really good in hiding blemishes and scars.
Possibly Dream Mousse.
is ur brown spots very obvious? If not really then i think its ok to leave it.. let it be natural. Natural is the best!!
try garnier spot correcter .. im very fair n usin garnier.. n it works best for me





long term usage will lighten e spot too
DO not hide anything that is apart of you if others can not see you as you are then thats on them (****them ) ok , if and when it gos away just be you good looking .
Don't believe that there is one that will really do the trick for you without looking like cake. If you can afford it try some laser it will get rid of it and the price is really getting quite reasonable. I have tried them all as I have a coffee stain on my face as my grand baby calls it.
Oh my - let me tell you - I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT!


The Bisque is what you would want to use - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )
Benefit boing in light is really strong concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment