Monday, July 26, 2010

Help!... im going out tommorrow night and need tips on how to get rid of spots!?

they are dry, and some have scabbed over, but want to dry them up even more... I have used toothpaste by the way... but is there anything else I can use that is going to help me by tomorrow night?! thanks! xxxHelp!... im going out tommorrow night and need tips on how to get rid of spots!?
I HAVE THE BEST STUFF EVER.





I got it last week, it's Clean %26amp; Clear's Advantage acne spot treatment. I don't remember the name exactly, but it's a tiny purple/white box with a little tube inside.


IT IS AMAZING.


As soon as I put it on my spots, I could FEEL it burning them away. It was crazy. It stings a little, but nothing works that good!Help!... im going out tommorrow night and need tips on how to get rid of spots!?
Witch-hazel


Hold ice on


More toothpaste


Spot cream


If they are still not gone use concealer then foundatin over the top





Mine %26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Hope i helped x
To be honest if they are already dry and scabbed I would try moisturising and applying a foundation, concealer and powder.


There is nothing worse than when you see women with scabby, dry spots with concealer on the top!! =D
Yeah. right you need a medicated concealer.


whichhazel is the make u need.


hope it helpsss babe.


have a good night.
You need some medicine to get it gone pretty fast or you can try your local pharmacy.


If they are not gone by them.. you can try some concealer. A great one is Rimmel: Hide the Blemish Concealer..


Good luck!
try Tree Tee oil it helps to dry the spots up you can get it from super drug hope this helped x
Hold ice on them, try Freederm gel and toothpaste is good


X


Have a good holiday ! X

No comments:

Post a Comment