Friday, July 23, 2010

Where would be a good spot for this tattoo I want?

It is a quote: 'There Falls No Shadow Where there Shines No Sun.'; Duality, I feel, is the essence of the quote and I feel like it might work with half the quote written on two different sides, but where? I already have tattoos on my ankles. Ideally somewhere that's visible at least partially in the Summer, but not trashy. Ideas?Where would be a good spot for this tattoo I want?
i think if you got it on your collar bone with half on each side of your neck. you know? so it kind of goes out to your shoulders. that way, you can choose whether it is seen or not by the shirt you wear.Where would be a good spot for this tattoo I want?
I'm sorry, I must say this: you should put it on your butt, half on each cheek. That way, it's closer to where ';there shines no sun.'; Heh...
back of your two shoulder blades.





i think that might look cute. thats where im getting my tattoo at.





=] good luck.


nice quote, btw
The front of ur shoulder, next to ur neck bone. So if ur wearing a tank top, it'll look real cute. And if u want it covered up, jus wear sumthin wit sleeves
shoulder blade. i like the quote.


good luck.
I see that working well as a leg piece. I don't think it would make sense if you were to put it on two different limbs.
In banners across the upper part of each arm
Maybe on your hand, arm, wrist.








Or all on one shoulder blade.
inner wrists
what about down the spine kinda like mrs. posh spice...in a tiny font

No comments:

Post a Comment