Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you calm a spot?

I have an incredebly sore spot, I have never had a spot as sore as this before. I need help! How do I calm down the spot and make it less


painful?How do you calm a spot?
I use Witch stick its blue and has hazel in it i think it works a treat but people also say use tootpaste and savlon but anything with hazel in will work well!!





Hope It Helpss





xHow do you calm a spot?
Firstly DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE! It only irritates the spot and is likely to make it worse. You could try putting a salt solution on it. You could also buy a concentrated spot cream which comes in a small tube/bottle you can carry with you. Try to avoid putting make up on it unless you really need to and don't touch it, especially when you have dirty hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment