Sunday, July 25, 2010

If i stop wearing make up will it stop spots?

Hiya ive been getting spots for years and wear make up to cover them up. When i stand where the light shines you can see how bumpy my skin is from my pores being clogged. I havnt worn make up for 2 weeks now and have noticed my skin has improved alot and my skintone has evened out more aswell.





If i stop wearing make up (apart from eye make up) does this mean that my skin will clear up proply?





Im moving in with my boyfriend in a month and dont want my face to be breaking out every week like it has done in the past





any help appreciated thanks! xxIf i stop wearing make up will it stop spots?
Well it could have been that the type of makeup you had clogged your pores or you wore maybe a bit too much? Wearing a small amount of makeup is fine i used to get spots a lot and so i stopped wearing makeup but didnt really help so now i have tablets. Just remember to cleanse your face every night before you go to bed as leaving any foundation on over night will cause you to break out! xIf i stop wearing make up will it stop spots?
Im no expert, but Im sure it will help. I dont think that it will stop spots all together, but I think its going to improve your skin.


You'll still need to take care of it, and drink plenty of water to keep it looking healthy etc.





I've never used foundation myself, so I dont know if its really all that bad for your skin or not.
i have herd makeup can make your skin very bad my sister wheres make up every day and when she doesn't where it she looks awful with her skin complection. all you need to clear up spots or black heads is some tea tree oil it works with in a couple days just put some tea tree cream or wipes on twice a day and soon all your spots should be gone.


:]
If you aren't cleaning your face I would do so and consider maybe once a month doing a micro-derm abrasion.
yes, it is supposed to but if you wash all the make up entirely off, then you won't get spots because of make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment