Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?

cause i always do, and get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it? it feels a little weird just saing because i was crossing my legs. anything else work?Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
haha yesss i know exactly what you mean. it's annoying, because i always end up crossing my legs. and i always end up with a red circle on me somewhere. i feel your pain.Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
yeah evreyone gets that..


Just say you were crossing your legs.


I don't think anyone will think its weird, as its perfectly normal
that happens to me all the time
Yes I do and yes everyone always asks. I say just that ';because my legs were crossed';.
haha yeah we all get it


you were probably asked that by a guy.


they don't understand that kind of stuff.
yeah that also happens to me i think its because of the blood flow
doesnt everybody?
Oh yeah. Happens to me too. It's because the circulation is cut off in those spots, and when the blood rushes back to it, it makes it feverish for just a little while. You could always tell them you got bitten by spiders, or poison ivy, or something insufferably silly, just to get them off your back. ;)





';It's....a skin condition...very contagious.'; Hee...
I get it all the time. It's normal.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment