Friday, July 23, 2010

Any beayty experts-can lemon juice be applied directly on the face?to clean grime and spots?

Lemon juice directly applied to your face can cause redness and irritation. Its full of acid. There are a lot of Vitamin C skin care products. To clean grime, just thoroughly cleanse.Any beayty experts-can lemon juice be applied directly on the face?to clean grime and spots?
I'm not a beauty expert but my beauty therapist gave me a recipe how to make a mask and it also involves lemon juice. All I do is some egg yolk and beat it very well until it's white and froth is visible than add 2 drops of lemon juice. I leave it on my face for 5 to 10 min and you feel like your skin like it's stretching, literally,Any beayty experts-can lemon juice be applied directly on the face?to clean grime and spots?
It's okay in a mask but don't apply it to zits directly. It's not good for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment