Sunday, July 25, 2010

Clear fingernail spots?

I've recently quit picking my nails (aweful habit btw) and as they get longer on the white tip part of the nail there are some clear spots on each side of the white. Does anyone know what causes this or if there is anything to remedy it?





Please don't suggest that it is any form of nutritional deficiency. I've read up on the topic and there are alot of myths and misconceptions regarding nail spots and I have ruled them out in my situation.





Thanks :)Clear fingernail spots?
Sometimes they can appear simply if you bump your fingernail against something hard; you may not even remember doing it. I get them sometimes too (they look like small white lines in your nail bed, right?). They will just grow up as your nail grows :) Nothing to be afraid of

No comments:

Post a Comment