Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?

cause i always do, and get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it? it feels a little weird just saing because i was crossing my legs. anything else work?Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
yeah, i cross my legs all the time, and the person sitting next to me always comments on it...Do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf after crossing your legs?
Yeah everyone who crosses their legs for a long time will get it. I dont think its weird, I always just tell them I just had my legs crossed...I don't think they'll think much of it either.
uuuuhhhhhhh...... i quite normal to have one ther.
Yes, and it's normal
me three
yeah that happens to me too.


I just rub them a little and it goes away.


But saying because you were crossing your legs, doesn't sound weird to me.
i always wear jeans, so i don't really notice. but yeah, i guess i do
hmm.. im not quite sure why you have the red spot, but i think you should stop crossing your legs. they eventually cause the veins in your legs to appear purple/blue over time due to constant cut-off of our blood circulation in that area. instead just cross your feet.
DON'T WORRY YOUR DEFIANTLY NOT THE ONLY ONE. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GET IT AND ME TOO !!!! BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU'VE HAD YOUR LEGS CROSSED
I get them too. Just say I was crossing my legs is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment