Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help!! just dyed my hair black and now i have black spots on my face that i cant get rid of..........!!!!!?

dying my hair is'nt anything new to my mom but this morning when she came back from work she told me she was finally going to do my hair (BIG MISTAKE!!) before she started coloring my mom took a sleeping pill and i guess she was so sleepy that she messed up my whole hairline around my forhead, now it is like a grayish black after scubbing the color off my face with nail polish remover but it did not seem to work much!!





any suggestions of what i can use to get rid of these black marks all over my face???





thanx everybody!!!Help!! just dyed my hair black and now i have black spots on my face that i cant get rid of..........!!!!!?
if the nail polish remover didn't work there is hair color remover for skin at sally's beauty supply and any beauty supply store.Help!! just dyed my hair black and now i have black spots on my face that i cant get rid of..........!!!!!?
green limes usually gets dye off
Try rubbing alcohol on cotton balls
Ha, ha, ha
Ooh, that happened to me before. I would also try to exfoliate, or use some facial hair type bleach to bleach your skin. Also, next time you dye your hair, a good trick is to smear petroleum jelly all around the edges of your face. That's what I do every time I dye my hair now, and I have no problems.
I think the best way to know and how to get rid of the black spots are go to your hair dresser and ask what might have happened.
Well, first lesson, don't let your mom take a sleeping pill again before coloring your hair. That's kind of a cute story though...it will wear off. I think everyone has made that mistake once. Only takes once. Use the petroleum jelly like mentioned above the next time and you won't have it happen again.
Use a sponge and soap followed by moisturiser -the oils in the moisturiser can loosen the dye. Don't use anymore nail-varnish remover - acetone is horrible for skin!!





It will fade really fast, maybe just use makeup to cover it till it goes and next time smear vaseline all over your visible skin to prevent it happening?





If you are really desparate, I've heard that lemon juice can fade it.. but be careful!!
acetone or finger nail polish remover should get it off
I've been dyeing my hair black (or sometimes dark brown) for eight years now and have gotten pretty good at it, but sometimes I still find a spot.





It'll be gone within two days. Just relax, cover it up as best as you can, and don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment