Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help pleasee? brown spots in my under wear?

My bf fingered me nd right after i noticed some brown spots in my underwear. im having some cramps and my periods not due until 6-8 daysHelp pleasee? brown spots in my under wear?
brown spots


cramps


fingering(which hole?)


___________________


don't worry just wash your clothes in Tide with bleach and change your underwear at least every other day. and wear a tampon?Help pleasee? brown spots in my under wear?
He could have torn your hymen, which means that the ';brown stuff'; is dried blood. Otherwise it could be stains from your previous period. You sound awfully young...
sounds like he may have ruptured a vessel and maybe u have an infection. best bet is to get to a doctor.
Try wiping more thoroughly.
hahahaha .......eeeeeewwwww.
Your pregnant.
might be pregnant
ew.. sounds like discharge
im with dale
you poo'd
Its your period.... don't worry about it.
is it possible that your ';cherry'; got popped?

No comments:

Post a Comment