Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi im 14 years of age and i have these red spots on my back i want to get rid of them to impress my gf help!?

i have had this for about a year now but i have never reli worried about them, but now they are getting worse and i get another new one on my chest eveyday and i relly relly want them to go away can ppl plz help me to get rid of these i will love you if u do my kind pplHi im 14 years of age and i have these red spots on my back i want to get rid of them to impress my gf help!?
This may be occurring because you have too much naturally occurring oil on your back and chest, it happens because your hormones are starting to get going and because of the clothes, bra (if you are a girl) and book bag you probably wear there not allowing your back to breath. Also in the shower you may be leaving conditioner on your back. A soft scrubber with a handle and more frequent soapings of your back may help, you can also try using an acne face wash on your back and chest, it may help clear it up.Hi im 14 years of age and i have these red spots on my back i want to get rid of them to impress my gf help!?
use clean and clear or proactiv. it works for me. i have the same issue, not as bad it doesnt sound like, but in a week or so it should start to clear up if you wash it the right way.
What do you use to wash your body? If you use something that is a cream, or a bar of soap, switch that to a shower GEL. Burt's Bees has good ones.


If that doesn't help, go to a dermatologist.
i have spots on my back if they're just pimples use a pimple cream like clearasil if it's nnot go see a docter
You have backne! ( back + acne )





Ask your doctor for the best solution
maybe you should go to the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment