Sunday, July 25, 2010

I started using this Clearex Benzoyl peroxide 10% for the spots on my face,.?

Its actually making me darker, what do I do? Do I continue the usage or I should stop?I started using this Clearex Benzoyl peroxide 10% for the spots on my face,.?
Don't use 10 % peroxide...you can add water to it and put it on the acne as an on the spot treatment ,peroxide isn't for getting rid of spots..it's mostly for acne...maybe you can buy a spot remover cream instead..





Bleaching cream work well for getting rid of spots..I recommend Fair %26amp; White serum or just look for creams with ingredient (hydroquinone) %26lt;--it is a solution for bleaching skin color..I started using this Clearex Benzoyl peroxide 10% for the spots on my face,.?
If it makes it worse stop using it! What kind of spots are they? Blackheads,scars, pimples? if blackheads use a peel (face peel),if pimples use eye drops it dries it out in a day or so, if just a dark spot try using whitening toothpaste such as crest with whitening or arm and hammer toothpaste to bleach it out. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment