Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a dark spot in middle of my tong which size is about quarter, what is this?

I found about quarter size dark spot middle of my tong few days ago. It is not hurt but feel something on my tung. I want know about this.I have a dark spot in middle of my tong which size is about quarter, what is this?
I had that once. The doc did a biopsy and it turned out to be cancerous. I had it removed and it was cool. Laser made it painfree and hasslefree.Have it looked at. I would not assume it is normal until a professional confirms that it is.I have a dark spot in middle of my tong which size is about quarter, what is this?
i dont know but you should get it checked
It could be something as harmless as fungus, but it could also be cancer, get it checked immediatly.
tongue?
Go see your PCP ASAP, even if it don't hurt.
Sometimes the upper surface of the tongue turns black or brown in color. This is an unsightly condition but not harmful.





I got this info. from the link below. If you scroll down, I found it under black tongue. If that is not it, maybe you can find something else on that page!

No comments:

Post a Comment