Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can you spot someone who is wearing a wig?

If so,how can you tell?


What does it differ from natural hair?Can you spot someone who is wearing a wig?
normally no but if it's not on right then hyaCan you spot someone who is wearing a wig?
Yes, but only because I have worn them. The ones with the fake scalp are too light. Often the hair is perfect. The hair is shiny and the texture looks a little different from real hair. The feel is different too, although there are some that feels quite similar to real hair. I have a question... Why do you want to know?
it depends if it is a good wig or not...my mom wore one for almost my whole life one day she took it off and my friend almost had a heart attack!...she never knew.. also if u dont keep them clean they start to look plasticy
I can ALWAYS tell but I am a hairsylist so.. I kind of know what to look for


It almost looks a little doll- hairish, if it is syntheteic anyways


and real hair wigs you kind of look at the hairline...


most people have no idea
sometimes wig hair looks much shinier than real hair almost like doll hair
Probably not, but depends on the wig.
sometimes
no.its hard too.
Hell yea, you're wearing one right now..
i can but my mom is a hair dresser so she kinda told me how...
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment