Friday, August 20, 2010

After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf?

cause i always cross my legs and i always get that spot, and i usually get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it? and is there any way to not get the spot while still being able to cross my legs?After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf?
lol, everyone gets it!After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your knee and calf?
I get it to. There's nothing you can do about it. You're obsessed with crossing your legs.
Yes that happens to everybody!
omg! i get that too, and then i try to cover ti up cuz it looks weird.....idk, mabey if u wear thick pants it wont show up.
yeah i always get it too. Unless you switch legs every other minute theres probably no way to prevent it.
omg that happens to me too, what i do is i just switch my legs to prevent getting those red spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment