Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi..actually i hav dark spots dat r lft on d skin aftr pimples...plz suggest me sum gud home remediis?

If you are in USA this is the shop to go...


Why dont you use diana stalder products the papaya kojic soap and whitening cream or black licorice soap with the whitening cream and whitening lotion. This webstore have the proper and original diana stalder packaging and its authentic. You can check out the customers testimonials about the products. They have the best products to get rid of dark spots, freckles, sunspot and hyper pigmentation , acne scar and not only that they have the best whitening skincare products... Please be wise and do not pay more money for the same brand and always check their prices...


Please do check this website...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>Hi..actually i hav dark spots dat r lft on d skin aftr pimples...plz suggest me sum gud home remediis?
use fair and lovely i used to hav that kind of skin


and its cheap too


go to a indian of a punjabi store to buy it if you live in the USHi..actually i hav dark spots dat r lft on d skin aftr pimples...plz suggest me sum gud home remediis?
Before bathing, apply a mixture of fresh tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Me too! Its so ugly! Its left all over my chin. Im waiting so I can get Proactive because when I did have it it cleared it up SO WELL! But I wish I knew a cheaper way how to clear it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment