Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I was born with a bald spot and I want to get rid of it?

I want to get a buzz cut and I was wondering if there was anything out there that can make hair grow in my bald spot. I don't have any condition, I was just born with a bald spot about the size of a dime on the right side of my head.I was born with a bald spot and I want to get rid of it?
Massage your head nightly, pay attention to the bald area. If this is a condition from birth there might not be anything you can do.. Massaging your head will stimulate hair growth.I was born with a bald spot and I want to get rid of it?
twooo pointssss.s.s.s.s..s.s.s.s.s.


plugss.


dog.


cow,


cat.


bear/


korie


autumn


kelsie


ashton


dalton


turtle


alligata


crocc


chicken


rooster


pig


swine


horse


mouse


bee


dolphin


butterfly


whale


shark


bat


monkey


zebra


elephant


lion


tiger


flamingo


jaguire


rat


snake


anaconda


polar bear


tree


flower


rose


tulip


nova


honda


geo metro


truck


car


van


hippy van


sad


happy


melon cally


sillly


mad


discusted


moodddyyy\


lightning


road


tornado


hurricane


anthony o brien


conner nadine flick


frances vanhorn reavis


jordan nicole schacht


korie ann payton


nicole marie morris


autumn gabrielle payton


megan madden


bailey barret scott


bailee nicole mcmain


bacon


corn


beef


beef jerky


mexiican


italian


chianeze


american


german


austrainlain


japeneze


english


popsicle


yellow


red


green


purple


blue


orange


strawberry blonde


seige


ingrown toenail
have a cow lick your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment