Friday, August 20, 2010

What will happen if I'll have the same spot pierced again?

I had my navel pierced but I am not wearing it anymore for almost a year.Because when I got pregnant the doctor told me to remove it and it's not necessary to have it.


What will happen if I'll have the same spot pierced again?What will happen if I'll have the same spot pierced again?
be careful, because u probably have some scar tissue from the 1st piercing...they will have to go deeper under the scar tissue to re-do the piercing...i had my navel done 4x total, %26amp; had problems every time...1st time, it was done crooked, so i took it out...2nd time, it wasn`t done deep enough under my old scar tissue from the 1st piercing, %26amp; it ended up ripping out...3rd time, my body started rejecting it, so i had to take it out...4th time, repeat of the 3rd time...so just make sure they do the piercing deep enough, to avoid any problems!!!What will happen if I'll have the same spot pierced again?
I've done it twice in that spot, although it's no long pierced and a just have a build up of scar tissue.
same thing as what happened ast time, tho the act of piercing may be more painfull this time cos of scar tissue
Since there is most likely scar tissue there because of the previous piercing there is a chance that the new piercing will be more painful and might take a little longer to heal. I think there is also a chance of excessive scarring in the area as well but am not sure.
nothing some piercers don't like to re pierce the same area some do not care..


it does'nt effect the time space continuum or tear a hole in the universe..


I have had mine done three times same place..

No comments:

Post a Comment