Friday, August 20, 2010

Pore minimizer at night/ brown spots?

Okay so my skin isn't horrible.


I have some brown spots on my chin and cheeks rom popping pimples.





Now my skin is really clear except for the brown spots.


I want to know two things.





How can I get rid of the brown spots.


%26amp; can I use a pore minimizer moisturizer at night after I wash my face?Pore minimizer at night/ brown spots?
If you want to get rid of the brown spots, which are leftover acne marks from popping the pimples, you can buy Neutrogenas Acne Mark Fade %26amp; Peel (can be found at your local drugstore or at Target) which helps to lighten the scarring and eventually diminish the marks,.





I prefer not to use moisturizers because they make my skin more oily. But, if you're going to use a pore minimizer moisturizer I would suggest using only about a dime sized amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment