Friday, August 20, 2010

Im 13 and have sun spots on my face. Can u help me?

Wear SPF 40, on your face, always.


A facial scrub helps!Im 13 and have sun spots on my face. Can u help me?
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluckIm 13 and have sun spots on my face. Can u help me?
yes i had red spots as well and it's from sunburns,go to a doctor do not over look this as cancer starts from theses early signs.i had operations from theses and it was sun cancer which is curable.
You need proper skin care read some useful skin care tips and more on this site
if u mean a tan then its hot, tan over it
us makup, but if u dont like the idea of non natual beauty, try sumthing like jergins natural glow to cover it up.
Go to a dermatologist, do not follow inexpert advises, you can get worst results,

No comments:

Post a Comment