Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i protect my face against spots? any medicine u can recommend?

I've recently started using a wonderful, amazing line of products. The brand is Alpha Hydrox, and can be purchased online, at drugstore.com. I use, AHA Souffle 12% Glycolic AHA; Nourishing Cleanser; %26amp; Optimum Series, Retinol Night ResQ, Anti-Wrinkle Firming Complex. You can also read reviews at this site. I love what It's doing for my skin!!! I also use a daytime moisterizer, and night cream by Oil of Olay.





http://www.drugstore.com/search/search.a鈥?/a>How can i protect my face against spots? any medicine u can recommend?
moisturizer that has sunscreen? you should go to a dermatologist and see what he/she says because i use moisturizer with sunscreen and im still developing sun spots!...and yes i am going to see a dermatologist tooHow can i protect my face against spots? any medicine u can recommend?
The best way to prevent spots is to wear sunscreen. I like Clinique's Super Defense with SPF 25
Proactive works well
Spectro-Jel cleanser works for me!
i know prevention is better than cure, but to get rid of spots quickly once they appear you have to try Young Solution wipe out. the only thing that helps me.
hemoroid cream

No comments:

Post a Comment