Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Have white spots on my face-h3lp-?

i know i need sunblock n lots of water but i tried it doesnt workI Have white spots on my face-h3lp-?
I would go to a dermatologist. I dont think there are any home remedies for that! Sorry.I Have white spots on my face-h3lp-?
are they like soft white...





u need to drink more milk!!





i had that it i drank milk everyday and it away
it could be sun spots, do they get more noticeable after being in the sun? if os it could be a fungus that causes these spots. there is a medicine out but it is expensive but also selsun blue medicated works if you leave it on for a few minutes in the shower it will kill the fungus.
it might be vitilligo
sometimes these can start as red spots and you dont notice them until they go white and they can appear on the chest back and shoulders too. Doctors say its a fungal thing and to try such products as Anti dandruff shampoo put it on in the shower and foam it up and wash it off. Alternatively Peveril which is available at your chemist or Nizoral. They are simple and easy to use and really really do work I had them for ages and people would ask all the time if I was peeling and since trying this I havent had any spots for about 2 years. No looking back :D Good luck
it means you need more protein, milk and need to eat healthier i had those and i startred eating healthier and drinking milk and they went away
use herbal cream of Vaislo.
I had those last summer and what really helped me was this facial cream i used every morning thats 15spf from the body shop... good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment