Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mac makeup skin spots?

I just recently bought Mac's studio finish concealer and its great.


I was going to buy the foundation this week but i heard from my friend that mac makeup is made from fish oil and other bad ingredients also that it leaves bad marks/spots? Is that true?Mac makeup skin spots?
I don't use MAC so I'm not sure what is in their products. If you know the ingredients you can always type them in a search engine and find out. Also, www.cosmeticsdatabase.com may have the info you're looking for.Mac makeup skin spots?
your in the same position as me haha





i about some concealer last week, and wanted to try the foundation.





they gave me a sample of it i havent used it yet but i looked at it today and u can see the oil sitting on the top of the foundation.....





not sure what that means but i thought id add my input haha





=] maybe u should ask them on the internet or go into the store and read the box xx
I dont think so...pretty much all the makeup I wear is mac including foundation and I have never gotten any marks or spots nor heard of any one getting them.





regarding the ingredients, Im not sure.


But hey, what does it matter you look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment