Monday, August 23, 2010

My tan is VERY un-even, i'm white, medium, and really tanned in some spots!

half of my arm is white, and the other half is really tanned.


a bit of my chest is light tanned, and dark tanned and white.


and my legs are white.


the outline of my bathing suite top is all white, and around it is tann.


what can i do to even it? My tan is VERY un-even, i'm white, medium, and really tanned in some spots!
tans are disgusting.. even more tan lines


um you could get a lightener/bleacher that would make you skin tone all the same but white..


or you could get a lotion like jergens self tanner and put it on the white spots


you should start wearing sun block spf 50


tans usually don't look nice.. and also the sun/tanning beds are NOT safe and make you age quickerMy tan is VERY un-even, i'm white, medium, and really tanned in some spots!
I wouldn't advice making yourself tanner. Many people regret it later and you find a lot of questions on yahoo answers asking ';Is there a way to get untanned.'; Which is a longer process depending on how tan you are.





Anyway, I advise using lemon juice diluted in water to remove the tanned areas. Don't go out in the sun with the lemon juice still on, since it can cause burns. (Not saying you should never go out, just not while you have it on your skin.) You should also remember to dilute it or keep it strong based on how your skin reacts to lemon juice. I myself haven't tried this method, but I see a lot of answers referring to this one. Hope it works for you!





Another thing is to look up home remedies. This way you don't have to go buy stuff, since you can use household materials that are natural and safe.
DO NOT try using a self tanner in certain spots to even it out it wont work how you expect..at all you would end up darkining the edges where the tan meets the white or not going close enough and leaving a white line of seperation.


the only thing that can fix it is to not get sun for a while or tan alot. a trick i learned from my mom is to get a few different styles of bathing suits so you can get almost every area tan..i,e i have one that ties around my neck and back and another like a tube top (but just covers my breasts) ...switching them back and forth helps me not have tanlines from my breasts to my neck or have a tube top line around all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment