Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have white spots on my nails?

How do i get rid of them.. why do i have 'emI have white spots on my nails?
They are kind of like an equivalent of a bruise on your skin, but instead on your nail. Sometimes they are because you aren't getting enough calcium in your diet, so I suggest you either let them grow out, or try to drink more milk.I have white spots on my nails?
My uncle is a doctor.. I have that problem to right now.





U need lots of pure milk no chocolate in it.


Some flavored yogurt


And things that have tons of iron and calcium.





Everyone gets those spots once in a while. its no big deal. theyll go a way in like a month or two. Mine went away actually in 2 month so yah.
Umm.. people get those little while blob dot thingies on their nails like you have because of a lack of calcium. eat more calcium, like milk and cheese and dairy products and stuff, and they should go away.
so do i when your nails grow they will be gone trust me its not that big of deal wear nailpolish
they are from a lack of iron-


eat more stuff w/ iron in it :)





and calicum

No comments:

Post a Comment