Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Skin (blackheads, spots, smooth/clear etc)?

I'm a guy and I'm NOT gay. I want to make my skin clearer and a lot better looking especially close up (so it improves my looks), what can I do/use?Skin (blackheads, spots, smooth/clear etc)?
Use scrub to get rid of dead skin....


apply overnight cream to get a flawless one.....





BUT WASH your face ever 3-4 hours.....with a soap free face wash......


Moisturise it, use a sun screen so tht the sun does no harm to your face....


If sitting in AC all the time, keep your skin soft by applying cream or lotion....or else it will be dry!





Good luck %26amp; have a gr8 skin........Skin (blackheads, spots, smooth/clear etc)?
Go ask a dermatologist. they can recommend something that will work with your skin type. I know people who have used proactive and they hated it.
Pro active!
Use a strong face wash. For when you do get zits here are some solutions that will help you.


For blackheads, take a steamy showere, and when you get out, gently squeeze it with your fingers. NOT NAILS!! For whiteheads, place a wet warm washcloth to the spot. Repeat until it opens up and drains itself. Try tea tree oil.
clerisol ultra. it works best for my skin it works wonders.





I SUGGEST IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment